MONEY – IT TAKES SILVER!
Preface: In concluding this series, What It Takes To Get To The Top, I want us to look at the subject of money. Christians today are sharply divided over the issue of money, some touting money as an evil to be shunned, others lauding it as a vehicle to material prosperity. Truth, however, is always found in a balanced approach to any subject. Somewhere between the evils of money and the necessities of money, our answers can be found. Scripture refers to money as Mammon, signaling that there is a potential danger connected to it. However Scripture also teaches that money answers all things, pointing to a good that can be associated with it. Part III is designed to educate us on what is healthy and what is unhealthy when it comes to money. Elon Musk states, “I am accumulating resources to help make life multi–planetary & extend the light of consciousness to the stars.” As believers, why shouldn’t we seek wealth to assist others in shooting for the stars?
1. 3RD REASON FOR THE TOP: WE ARE GOD’S CHILDREN
- We Are God’s Offspring = We Are Possessors Of Great Genes! (Acts 17:28).
- We Are God’s Children = We Are Part Of The Divine Family, (Psalm 82:6).
- Lesson: Our Father Has Bread Reserved For His Children, (Matt. 15:26).
2. UNHEALTHY DRIVES FOR MONEY: MONETARY SLAVES!
- Wicked: Loving Money Is The Source Of Evil, (1 Tim. 6:10). Love God, Yourself & Others!
- Wings: Chasing Money Is The Source Of Pain, (Prov. 23:5). Chase Ideas!
- Worship: Deifying Money Is The Source Of Idolatry, (Matt. 4:10). Worship God Alone!
- Lesson: Never Be A Servant To Money, Let Money Serve You!!
3. HEALTHY DESIRES FOR MONEY: MONETARY SUCCESS!
- A Desire To Live A Prosperous Life, (3 John 2). Money As Practical Means!
- A Desire To Answer Life’s Practical Questions, (Ecc. 10:19). Money As a Powerful Vehicle!
- A Desire To Leave A Legacy For Generations, (Prov. 13:22). Money As Posterity Promise!
- Lesson: Money Is For The Good Of All People, (Ecc. 5:9).
4. HEALTHY DECISIONS FOR MONEY:
- Currency = Money Follows Relevance, (Gen. 2:10). What We Do Must Be Current!
- Creation = Money Follows Ideas/Innovation, (Mal. 3:10). What We Do Must Be Creative!
- Costly = Money Follows Value, (John 12:3-5). What We Do Must Bring Value!
- Lesson: God Has Covenanted With Us To Create Wealth! (Deut. 8:18).
PRAYER: FATHER, BLESS US WITH WEALTH CREATION STRATEGIES!!