STAY TRUE TO YOU!
Preface: An essential tool within The Survival Kit is self-awareness and the confidence that this knowledge brings. On the journey home, knowing who we are is half the battle. Part II focuses on the freedom, the power, and the wonderful discoveries that come with the knowledge of self. When we are truly self-aware, knowing both who we are and whose we are, we are then free to become. It is this freedom that keeps us from bowing to the false and superficial images of the day. Elusive images constantly change to keep us in an endless cycle of self-ignorance, genuflecting before the trends and norms of current culture. The message is simple, do not bow. Stay True To You!
1. KNOW YOU: Be Your 1st Friend!
- Step 1: Knowing God Is The 1st Gift Of Life (John 17:3).
- Step 2: Knowing You Is The 2nd Gift Of Life (Ps. 139:14).
- Step 3: God & You Defeats The Images Of This World (Dan. 3: 17-18).
- Lesson: Know God, Know Thyself.
2. LOVE YOU: Fall In Love With You First!
- Appreciate You – Be Kind To You (Matt. 22:39). Healthy Choices Is Self Preservation!
- Admire You – Be Impressed With You (Ps. 139:14b). Healthy Self Image Is Not Idolatry!
- Address You – Be The First To Talk To You (Ps. 139:17-18) Speak To You Or Someone Else Will!
- Lesson: Love God, Love Thyself.
3. BE YOU: Live Your Authentic You!
- Design: Know Your Hidden Uniqueness, (Ps. 139:15). None Like You!
- Develop: Grow & Reveal Your Uniqueness, (Ps. 139:14b). Show You!
- Determine: Complete The Sum Of Your Uniqueness, (Ps. 139:17). The Full You!
- Lesson: Serve God, Be Thyself.
CONCLUSION: DO NOT BOW; BE YOU.
PRAYER: FATHER, EMPOWER US TO BE OURSELVES!